Sunday 18 January 2015

Green tea face toner.


A while ago I thought it would be a great idea to get my life in order and start drinking green tea, shortly after I realized that green tea tastes like absolute shite and I don't care all that much about getting my life in order, so, I searched the wonderful device we call the internet and put my green tea to another good use, this being in the form of a facial toner. 

You will need:
Green tea tea bags 
A lemon
tea tree oil 
An old spray bottle

To make the toner I just take half a cup of green tea cut a lemon in half and add it's juice in and mix in 5 drops of tea tree oil.

This toner is perfect for oily/combination skin prone to break outs. Green tea is said to calm redness and reduce breakouts with it's antibacterial properties. Tea tree oil is also antibacterial, keeping spots and bay and lemon juice helps to reduce the appearance of marks left behind from spots. However, if you have sensitive or dry skin there are many other essential oils you could you as a substitute, such as jasmine and lavender. 

Follow me on bloglovin boys and girls http://www.bloglovin.com/blogs/gracious-ghost-love-4991861

Adele x
SHARE:

1 comment

  1. Such a great post, I never thought of doing my own Green Tea Facial Toner x

    ReplyDelete

© Adele Lydia. All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates by pipdig