Monday 9 February 2015

The Outfit | Twelve






Jumper: Vintage
Trousers: Forever21
Boots: Missguided

I'm channeling my inner 90's toddler in this outfit. My mam recently found this jumper stashed in the back of her wardrobe and I was more than happy to claim it as my own. My jumper obsession is getting out of control. Pairing it with these printed trousers, I look like I just stepped straight out of 1996. Pass me my Furbie.

Here's vintage Adele in a similar outfit about 18 years ago. 


Adele x
SHARE:

4 comments

  1. I love these trousers! you look bloomin' lovely x
    http://www.trudyjohanna.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so lovely, such a cute baby ;) and that jumper is just wow. Love a good vintage jumper.

    Dominique x

    ReplyDelete

© Adele Lydia. All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates by pipdig