Thursday 26 February 2015

Dublin Street Style



For those of you who don't know, I'm studying fashion in college and as part of my work experience I have to come up with a college fashion magazine. One article in it is street style so, the other day I took to the street of Dublin to take my pictures. Two birds, one stone and all that I decided to make a post out of it. These are my result! 

Yu-Fen Lin
Coat: Zara
Scarf: Taiwan
Bag: Taiwan
Shoes: Zara

Siobhan Brophy
Coat: h&m
Top: Topshop
Jeans: Topshop
Shoes: Pennys

Ellen Curran
Shawl: London market
Leggins: Topshop
Denim shirt: Pennys
Shoes: Office

Amber Worland
Coat: Henry Holland
Shoes: Size
Trousers: GZI
Top: Band tee

Louise
Coat: Mulberry 
Jeans: Topshop
T-shirt: Channel
Shoes: Loubs
Bag: LV

I hope everyone is having a lovely Thursday! 


Adele x
SHARE:

2 comments

  1. Lovely mix of people and outfits, thanks for sharing! :)

    I have a new outfit post on the blog, would love to know your thoughts:

    * Electric Sunrise - Fashion and Lifestyle Blog *

    x

    ReplyDelete

© Adele Lydia. All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates by pipdig