Monday 16 May 2016

The Fashion Post | May Wishlist


It's been quite a while since I've posted anything on here, for multiple reasons, but I am back and I have a lot of posts planned for the foreseeable future, so stay tuned. 

With summer very much upon us, my holiday wishlist is ever growing. Groovy trousers like these bright orange ones from Pretty Little Thing have really been catching my eye, i'm really into the whole 70s trend that has been in fashion and I think these trousers embody everything I love about the trend. Keeping with the sixties and seventies flower power theme, I've been longing after some cute baby doll swing dresses for sunny days, I've been loving plain white and cream ones along with loud patterned ones like this Asos one. Alexa Chung has killlleed it with her Marks and Spencer's collection, my favorite piece is the Lydia mini skirt, I can think of so many different ways of styling it.

I've recently heard of the different shampoo bars lush make and the one pictured above is their shampoo and conditioner bar. Since i'm going away for three weeks this summer travelling around Europe it would definitely come in handy to have a bar that will do two jobs for my hair. If anyone has tried this before please let me know what it's like! I've already purchased quite a few bikinis for my travels but you can never have enough really, this yellow one from Missguided is too cute, I love the cut and colour of it. 

I'm also on the look out for cute but practical tan heels or sandals for my adventures, these Missguided ones are definitely cute but i'm unsure how practical they would be, but since they're just so pretty to look at I had to include them! I also threw in this pretty glitter pot from Pretty Little Thing. I'm not going to any festivals this year but I have every intention of still dousing myself in glitter at every chance I get because why not. 

What are you after this month? Bought anything nice lately? 

Adele x


SHARE:

45 comments

  1. I love those shoes! I'm going on a summer holiday so I probably should be looking for new things to wear! :)
    x Kenzie // Kenzieblogslife.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the skirt !

    xx

    www.caetera-moda.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Now that it's getting hotter I've realised I barely have any tops so I really need to buy a few of those and I'm really digging some Quay sunnies as well! x

    Ariadna || RAWR BOWS

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely!! I made a big purchase...a new David Yurman ring. I am not spending anymore money for the next few months. lol.

    Mel | www.thegossipdarling.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. loving the dress and the swimsuit..

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm planning to buy a midi skirt this month. Really want one x
    Yukova by Yuliya Oleynykova

    ReplyDelete
  7. hey dear,
    i can not see that you follow me

    --> BLOND GIRL <--

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love those shoes! If you want more practical ones though, try flatforms! They look cute but they're also super easy to walk in!

    xo, Carey
    https://thedaintydetails.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great wishlist dear :):*
    New post on my blog: http://vesnamar.blogspot.rs/2016/05/white-red-outfit.html

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wonderful blog! I love and i follow your blog, please follow me too
    http://fashionablegalaxy.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thanks for stopping by my blog! Of course we can follow each other. Following you! Please follow back.

    www.thefancyfashioncastle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love this round up! Especially the yellow bikini, such a fresh color for summer! Thanks for stopping by my blog by the way, I would love to follow each other! Going to click on all your links now :)
    www.sprinklesandsaturdays.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. tHANKS FOR COMMENT
    i FOLLOW YOU N.268
    Now it's your turn
    Very nice post list
    To me new post
    babaluccia.blogspot.com
    bloglovin

    ReplyDelete
  14. Cute list! The other day I bought a new top, and while it's 'springy', it's still black haha. I cannot stop wearing black for the life of me. ;p

    -Emily www.coatandcoffee.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. I have similar heels and I've been wearing them s much! I love the yellow bikini!

    XoXo,

    Tamara - LoveofMode.com

    ReplyDelete
  16. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Great picks! Love the babydoll dress!

    Lindsey
    The Fashion Barbie

    ReplyDelete
  18. I love the bikinis!
    I hope summer will come really fast!

    Laura
    http://furiouslychic.blogspot.ch/

    ReplyDelete
  19. Loving those mules! They're so versatile! They can be dressy or casual.

    www.rdsobsessions.com

    ReplyDelete
  20. I love the dress and the swim suit :) Great post xx

    BeautyPepTalk
    Make sure you enter my huge celebration giveaway :)

    ReplyDelete
  21. great wishlist i love bikini <3
    Xoxo
    www.gattavaidosa.com

    ReplyDelete
  22. I actually went shopping at Forever 21 recently. They have a new collection here in the Philippines which are pretty nice esp their plussize corner. :)


    xoxo,
    Gelleesh.com

    ReplyDelete
  23. Great choies, i like it <3

    ---------------------------
    http://fashionelja.pl

    ReplyDelete
  24. I FOLLOW YOU GFC AND G+ NOW IT'S YOUR TURN DEAR
    To me new post
    babaluccia.blogspot.com
    bloglovin

    ReplyDelete
  25. Such a nice colourful post - I noticed with summer approaching I just want more colours in my wardrobe! xx

    www.hairwonderfulday.com

    ReplyDelete
  26. I love that dress a lot. So lovely and Spring perfect!
    I've bought a couple of new things, but I'm beginning to feel guilty when I shop. Lol!

    http://missymayification.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  27. Glitter is my favorite ever since young! I wish it was more acceptable to wear glitter because I love to shine in glitter. OBSESSING over those tan heels. Great post lovely. <3

    Kayla xo // Kayla's Vibration

    ReplyDelete
  28. You're traveling around Europe during the summer? That sounds absolutely amazing. Absolutely loving the babydoll dress you picked out, too! x

    MAY | WWW.THEMAYDEN.COM

    ReplyDelete
  29. Hmmm... upon reading I suddenly realized I haven't bought anything new! That yellow bikini is so perfect for the summer. Enjoy Europe babe!xx

    www.prettyweirdbombshell.com

    ReplyDelete
  30. I love tanned coloured clothing at the minute and those shoes do look so pretty!
    Charlotte // www.charlottespicks.com

    ReplyDelete
  31. I have bought a few pairs of shoes recently! I love the number 1!

    http://www.thequinoxfashion.com/

    ReplyDelete
  32. Cool selection!

    http://violettedaily.com

    ReplyDelete
  33. Great picks, loving the sound of Smugglers Soul! xx

    http://www.thatnewdress.com

    ReplyDelete
  34. awesome picks!
    xx
    http://thedemeler.com

    ReplyDelete
  35. These lovely pieces will get you through the summer! Loving the cute dress

    Http://Leftbankgirl.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  36. Great wishlist! Beautiful bikini. xx

    http://www.theoceansdock.com

    ReplyDelete
  37. Very interesting post,I loove it! Especially this bikini,so nice colour! Summer is almost heree wohoo! :D
    If you want that we follow each other,let me know :)
    Latest post--> beautyshapes3.blogspot.hr

    ReplyDelete
  38. I really love that dress and the swim suit! What a great wishlist!!

    Xoxo
    Serein
    https://sereinwu.com/

    ReplyDelete
  39. Hello dear,
    Would you like to follow each other on GFC? Follow me i follow back. (If you follow let me know on my blog)
    A hug,
    Angi

    www.mammatoday.com

    ReplyDelete
  40. Very useful information post, the post shared was very nice.

    ReplyDelete

© Adele Lydia. All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates by pipdig