Wednesday 16 August 2017

The Beauty Post | Lush's Brazened Honey Face Mak Review


If you have been reading my blog for a while, you may or may not know that I am a sucker for a good face mask. I have pretty much tried and tested every mask available under the sun. And so it is only fair that Lush's 'Brazened Honey' now gets it's 15 minutes of fame. 


I picked up the product while on the hunt for a mask that would be both gentle on my skin, while giving me a moisturising glow. My skin has been going through a phase where it has been oily and congested one day, and dry and flaky the next (absolute first world problems, I know). So I took to Lush to try and find a solution to this. Advised by the slightly overly friendly workers that this was the one for me, I took their word and made my way to the counter. 

The exfoliating formula, is a blend of fresh fruits, warming spices and moisturisng honey. With a very distinct smell and texture, the mask is easily spreadable and does not have to be left on your face for long for it to work it's magic. Claiming to lightly exfoliate and moisturise your skin while simultaneously leaving you with a fresh glow, the mask appears to be perfect for both dry, oily and combination skin. 
  

So, on to the good stuff. Does it work? Yes. it leaves my skin feeling softer, while brightening it up just a tiny bit. Of course, as with most Lush products, I find that it does not work miracles. But hey, maybe sometimes I expect just a little too much from skincare products. The whole it's good, but not that good seems to be a regular ending to most of my Lush review posts. 


Overall Brazened Honey gives my face just that little bit of a boost it needs during this dull Irish Summer. I can most definitely see this product becoming a go to of mine as we approach the cooler months also, giving me a little pick me up whenever I need it. 

Have you tried this mask before? What are your thoughts on it?

Adele x 

SHARE:

15 comments

  1. The texture of this mask looks interesting :) I've never tried any of lush products but I have to admit that the ingredients used in their products are really good and that's why I want to try this brand so badly but I'm too lazy to travel for 2 hours to the nearest store :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really need to try more of Lush skincare, and especially their face masks! xx

    www.natalieleanne.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ohh this sounds so nice! I need to try something from lush asap

    www.blossomikebana.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. This sounds really nice! I haven't been happy with the scents of some of the past Lush products I've tried but this one sounds better :)

    www.beautyfromkatie.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the fresh face masks. They are so good!

    www.upyourvlog.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love the Lush masks! I find them so lovely and refreshing for the skin. I've not tried this one before though, but I love how it caters for all skin types x


    Lauren | itslaurenvictoria.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  7. I have never tried Lush products, but they look really amazing and beneficial. This honey mask sounds so good, it makes me want to eat it, even though I shouldn't haha. Love the pictures of the product and your thorough description. Beautiful blog and great post!

    https://styledwithamanda.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. I still haven't tried any Lush product, I really want to try one of their masks though. I just might try this one as I'm a sucker for nice smelling face masks. Thanks for your sweet comment on my blog Adele xx

    Coco Bella Blog

    ReplyDelete
  9. I haven't tried this mask before but it sounds really awesome, a long time ago I remember I tried the Love Lettuce face mask from Lush though and I liked that!

    Julia // The Sunday Mode

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wow, this is such a great mask. Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  11. This is definitely a must-have. Great post, dear.

    ReplyDelete
  12. This face mask is amazing. Great review, dear.

    ReplyDelete
  13. I love the product. Thanks for the review!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Wow, I'd definitely try this one out. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  15. I picked up the product while on the hunt for a mask that would be both gentle on my skin, while giving me a moisturising glow. stitching unit , ladies tailor , custom tailor , tailor near me , tailor shop , Online Tailor Shop , tailoring company My skin has been going through a phase where it has been oily and congested one day, and dry and flaky the next (absolute first world problems, I know). So I took to Lush to try and find a solution to this. Advised by the slightly overly friendly workers that this was the one for me, I took their word and made my way to the counter.

    ReplyDelete

© Adele Lydia. All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates by pipdig