Saturday 21 February 2015

Get The Look | Carrie Bradshaw


Before you say it, yes I know, Carrie Bradshaw is a fictional character who doesn't actually exist but to me any girl that can pull off a tulle skirt and ghetto hoops deserves recognition.

Carrie's style is the epitome of the late the 90's and early 00's. It's impossible to sum up her look in just one word. She went from ghetto to girly in a moment and each outfit had it's own authentic quality. She manages to look effortless yet put together and because of that she is my ultimate style icon. 








I put together two different Carrie-esque looks that I feel is a little more wearable yet still staying true to style. I am aware that not all of us are lucky enough to have the body of SJP and the perseverance to wear heels on a daily basis, but you can easily tailor the look to what suits you. 

Carrie Bradshaw


Does anyone else really wish she married Aiden instead of Big in the end? no.. just me? cool. 


Adele x
SHARE:

7 comments

  1. Just yesssss! Love herrrr

    rosalindis.blogspot.com.es

    ReplyDelete
  2. Carrie has THE best style!

    www.saltandchic.com // UK Fashion Blog

    ps. you could win a brand new dress worth £69 and some little surprise goodies in my giveaway!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I definitely wish she married Aiden, I never liked Big... I love the two outfits you put together!

    The Velvet Black // UK Style & Beauty Blog

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my God!) I am in love with her ;) The truly NYC girl;)
    Kisses,
    xo Maria from UKRAINIAN STYLISH REPORT

    ReplyDelete
  5. I adore her style! Did you watch the carrie diaries too? Every outfit in that was TO DIE FOR!
    Bethany x

    bethanygraceo.blogspot.dk

    Please do pop over to my blog and tell me what you think! (if you fancy, of course)

    ReplyDelete
  6. team Aiden!! she's a style icon, love her xo

    thewatercolourjar.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

© Adele Lydia. All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates by pipdig